Master Arms & Tactical, LLC takes its responsibility to you, the firearms and self-defense student, seriously. Therefore, we’ve found it necessary to codify our refund and payment policy so that you can read it before you pay your class tuition.
- Tuition for classes must be paid in advance.
- Fees for one-on-one coaching must be paid after your session.
- If you register for a class and you are unable to attend for any reason, we’ll happily re-register you in the next class of the same type for free. We run the same classes on a monthy/quarterly rotation, so there’s always an opportunity. If you miss the class a second time, we will not issue a refund.
- If you register for or schedule one-on-one coaching and cancel less than 24 hours prior, we reserve the right to charge you a $25 cancellation fee.
- Any refunds that we issue may take up to 30 days to process and be received.
Updated June 8, 2017.