- Fingerprinting Information – Master Arms & Tactical is currently partnering with Annapolis Fingerprinting to get your livescan fingerprints for Maryland HQL and Maryland Wear & Carry. Click here to get started on your fingerprints for Maryland HQL or Maryland Wear & Carry Permit.
- Range Time – Master Arms & Tactical has partnered with Guntry in Ownings Mills for Qualification Ranges. Guntry is a state-of-the-art indoor shooting and training center which is open to the public and instructors and provides a safe and welcoming atmosphere to anyone interested in shooting and personal protection. If you are planning to attend one of our qualification ranges, please visit this link to watch Guntry’s safety video and provide your email address to sign Guntry’s safety waiver.
Maryland Handgun Qualification License (HQL)
- Info about the Handgun Qualification License (HQL)
- HQL Training Info
- Maryland State Police Online Services Page – Apply for the HQL here.
- How to Apply for the Maryland HQL
Maryland Wear & Carry Permit
- Maryland Wear & Carry, Part 1 Links & Information (Homework for first class)
- Maryland Wear & Carry, Part 2 Links & Information Homework for second class)
- T4 Training Log – Keep track of your training hours and range time.
- Certfication Letter – If needed, you can use this letter for your Maryland Wear & Permit Application.
- Maryland State Police Licensing Portal – Apply for the Maryland Wear & Carry Permit here. Also, use this link for application and registration of firearms.
Other Maryland Firearms Related Links and Resources
- USCCA Maryland Concealed Carry Reciprocity Map & Gun Laws (full reciprocity map here)
- Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services Fingerprinting – A list of every fingerprinting agency in Maryland.
- Maryland State Police Fingerprinting Info – Contains the authorization numbers needed by your fingerprinting agency.
- Maryland State Police Handgun Roster
- Maryland State Police Firearms Search – The “Banned/Not Banned List”
- Maryland Regulated Firearms Collector Application and Affidavit – Free, does not expire, and removes the 30-day waiting period between firearms purchases. Please read MD Public Safety Code 5-128 and MD Public Safety Code 5-129.
- Maryland Licensing Division Fee Schedule – A listing of the fees charged by MDPS for handgun permits, etc.