- Fingerprinting Information – Master Arms & Tactical is currently partnering with Annapolis Fingerprinting to get your livescan fingerprints for Maryland HQL and Maryland Wear & Carry. Click here to get started on your fingerprints for Maryland HQL or Maryland Wear & Carry Permit.
- Range Time – Master Arms & Tactical has partnered with Guntry in Ownings Mills for Qualification Ranges. Guntry is a state-of-the-art indoor shooting and training center which is open to the public and instructors and provides a safe and welcoming atmosphere to anyone interested in shooting and personal protection. If you are planning to attend one of our qualification ranges, please visit this link to watch Guntry’s safety video and provide your email address to sign Guntry’s safety waiver.
Maryland Wear & Carry Permit Links
- Maryland Wear & Carry, Part 1 Links & Information
- Maryland Wear & Carry, Part 2 Links & Information
- T4 Training Log – Keep track of your 16 hours of required training and log your range time.
- Certfication Letter – Print this letter, date at the top, sign your name under “Thank you,” and print your name under your signature. Scan and upload to your Maryland Wear & Permit Application.
Other Maryland Firearms Related Links and Resources
- Maryland State Police Online Services Page aka The Brown Page – Where you create a login to apply for your Handgun Qualification License (HQL).
- Maryland State Police Licensing Portal – Wear & Carry Permit application and registration of firearms and new 77R forms.
- Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services Fingerprinting – A list of every fingerprinting agency in Maryland.
- Maryland State Police Fingerprinting Info – Contains the authorization numbers needed by your fingerprinting agency.
- Maryland State Police Handgun Roster – The Maryland Handgun Roster may be accessed via the MDSP Licensing Portal (scroll down, left side, search).
- Maryland State Police Firearms Search – The so-called “Banned List”
- Maryland Regulated Firearms Collector Application and Affidavit – Free, does not expire, and removes the 30-day waiting period between firearms purchases.
Please read MD Public Safety Code 5-128 and MD Public Safety Code 5-129.
- Maryland Licensing Division Fee Schedule – A listing of the fees charged by MDPS for handgun permits, etc.